We are updating data every few hours. Please verify details before using.
Register Yourself for Covid19 Vaccination Program
Vaccine registration for all above 18 years is starting from 28 April 2021 on the CoWin platform and the Aarogya Setu app. So you can register either way.
Here is how to register for Covid-19 vaccination through the CoWIN portal:
- Log on to selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number.
- Get an OTP to create your account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
- Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”.
- A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
- Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code.
- Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
- On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination centre.
Here is how to register for Covid-19 vaccination through Aarogya Setu App
- On the Aarogya Setu app homepage, go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab.
- Under the CoWIN icon, you can see four options – Vaccine Information, Vaccination, Vaccination Certificate, Vaccination Dashboard.
- Tap on the “Vaccination” tab and then select the “Register Now” option.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on “proceed to verify”.
- Enter the OTP and again select “proceed to verify”.
- Once the number verification is done, you will have to upload a photo ID card.
- You also need to fill in other details such as age, gender, year of birth.
- You can register a maximum of 4 beneficiaries through the Aarogya Setu app.
- You can also check for vaccination sites by state, district, block and pin code. The date and availability will be displayed. Select the “book” option.
- Once registered successfully, you will receive an SMS with the appointment details.